Friday, February 1, 2013

What the Council Reads (Part 1)

Several months ago, I asked my library council to prepare some video book reviews.  What was their favorite book and what makes it their favorite?

To say they were nervous and a bit awkward is an understatement, but I did manage to coax a few gems out of them.

Here are a few:

Bree, who is new to our council this year, chose If I Stay by Gale Foreman.



Next up is Steven, a member of the council for the last 3 years.  He's a sucker for the classics, so it is no surprise that he picked The Scarlet Letter.


And finally, for today, we have Colleen, a first year member, with The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan.



I'll have more of their favorites for you next week and I'll be sure to torture them again soon by asking for what they're currently reading.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment