Friday, May 13, 2011

The 4th Annual Anime Mini-Convention

We held the 4th annual Anime Mini-Convention last weekend and it was a resounding success!  There were roughly 55 people in attendance.  Food was eaten, drinks were drunk, and good times were had by all.

The 2010-11 Anime Club
The Gaming Area

The Welcome Booth and Screening Area

We had a line out the door!

Food!

Art Entries

The president, Thea, giving her welcome.


There were three different contests that were held: cos-play, skit, and art.  These are our cos-play contestants:








I have a video of the winning skit, but for some reason it won't upload.  I'll try to get it here soon.

I, unfortunately, failed to get a picture of the winning art.

All in all, it was a really good time.  I got lots of compliments on the food, which was almost all made by Anime Club members, and things went really smoothly.

I look forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment